Production Privee Shan 27 Classic Black Silver
The Production Privee SHAN 27 Classic Black Silver is now back in 27.5″ version.
Thanks to you guys the Production Privee ‘Shan’ is probably the reference in Enduro hardtail world! The Shan is acclaimed for its quality, its unique features and performance, its strength and two tone paint scheme.
After a year of the Shan we new its future was in the 27.5″/650b wheel, but we didn’t want to jump into it without making sure we would have that magic geometry again. So many brands have updated their frames to 27.5″/650b from 26″ without taking time to understand how it works. That’s why we developed several prototypes to find these perfect numbers with a special frame that had adjustable geometry thanks to a special bottom bracket and 3 eccentric BB shells.
The Production Privee Shan 27 Classic Black Silver is intended for 27.5″ fork, between 150mm & 160mm travel. The frame comes directly with 142 x 12mm dropouts but the 10 x 135mm is still an option. We also have optional specific 26″ hangers to fit 26″ wheels while conserving a great geometry thanks to a specific offset. Available in 10 x 135mm and 12 x 142mm aswell.
The new 27.5 Frameset wont have the Production Privee Logo CNC’d into the headtube to keep it sealed.
– Our enduro frame come back in 650B/27″ wheels (26 hanger kit in option)
– Fork 150 to 160mm
– Brand new geometry for 27″ wheels.
– BB drop -40mm for aggressive ride
– 65,5º head tube angle with 160mm travel fork.
– Weight 2640g size Medium
– Triple butted cromo 4130 JAPAN MCS
– ED black treated.
– Tapered Headtube, Press fit BB92, ISCG 05
– Delivered with 12*142
– 10*135 and 26” hanger in option
– The Frame can be purchased on its own or can be purchased with a combo of the PP Axle & Headset for an extra £50.
– We also offer a custom Invisiframe kit cut to the Production Privee Shans for an extra £71.99