Production Privee Shan 27 Diamond Reverse
The Production Privee Shan 27 Diamond Reverse is a brand new colour way from the guys at Production Privee.
Thanks to you guys the Production Privee the ‘Shan 27’ is probably the reference in the Enduro hardtail world! The Shan is acclaimed for its quality, its unique features and performance, its strength and two tone paint schemes.
After a year of the Shan we new its future was in the 27.5″/650b wheel, but we didn’t want to jump into it without making sure we would have that magic geometry again. So many brands have updated their frames to 27.5″/650b from 26″ without taking time to understand how it works. That’s why we developed several prototypes to find these perfect numbers with a special frame that had adjustable geometry thanks to a special bottom bracket and 3 eccentric BB shells.
The Production Privee Shan 27 Diamond Reverse is intended for 27.5″ fork, between 150mm & 160mm travel. The frame comes directly with 142 x 12mm dropouts but the 10 x 135mm is still an option. We also have optional specific 26″ hangers to fit 26″ wheels while conserving a great geometry thanks to a specific offset. Available in 10 x 135mm and 12 x 142mm aswell.
The new 27.5 Frameset wont have the Production Privee Logo CNC’d into the headtube to keep it sealed.
– Use: All mountain, Enduro & Downhill Hardtail
– 650B/27″ wheels (26 hanger kit in option)
– Fork 150 to 160mm
– Brand new geometry for 27.5″/650b wheels.
– BB drop -40mm for aggressive riding
– 65.5 degree head tube angle with a 160mm travel fork.
– Weight 2640g size Medium
– Triple butted cromo 4130 JAPAN MCS
– ED black treated.
– Tapered Headtube, Press fit BB92, ISCG 05
– Pressfit BB92 (can fit 30mm axles with raceface BB)
– Delivered with 12*142
– 10×135 and 26” hangers optional
– The Frame can be purchased on its own or can be purchased with a combo including the PP Axle & Headset for an extra £50.
– A DVO Diamond 140-160mm trail fork is also available as a combo to match the Production Privee Shan 27 Diamond Reverse which will save you over £200 rather than purchasing the DVO fork separately after market. Price of this combo including the Axle & headset will be £1099
– We also offer a custom Invisiframe kit cut to the Production Privee Shans for an extra £71.99
Production Privee has given us a refreshing reminder in the last couple of years of just how rad hardtails can be. Not any old hardtail though, a triple butted 4130 Japanese chromoly steel hardtail with geometry close to that of a downhill bike, meaning when pointed downhill this is possibly one of the fastest 150-160mm hardtails on the planet! We can vouch for that too with our Team rider Ewan taking a clean sweep of the QECP Collective Summer Enduro in 2015 in the hardtail category by a fair margin on his Production Privee Shan.
Back to the Production Privee Shan 27 Diamond Reverse! If you haven’t already scoped out the geometry and sizing from the previous 27 models then heres all the info you need to make sure its the right frame for you.
A little more detail into the DVO Diamond 140-160mm trail fork as they are still fairly new to the game but easily proving they are one of the best trail forks going up against the Rockshox Pike & Fox 36. The latest gem from DVO packs all the performance of a DH fork into a 140-160mm trail fork. With 35mm stanchions, an industry first compression bladder cartridge, dynamic tunability and their off the top (OTT) adjustable negative spring make this the ultimate trail and enduro race fork.