Ride 100 Percent Brisker Cold Weather Winter Glove
Not being a glove fan due to liking more feel on the bar, the Ride 100 Percent Brisker Cold Weather Winter Glove is a great glove for me and people who have the same idea due to Ride 100% keeping the palm light and thin but adding a soft shell top to the hand.
With a lightly insulated soft shell top hand shielding against colder temperatures which keeps your hands a the ‘perfect temperature’ for cold UK winter rides. Not to hot so you get sweaty palms, not to cold so your hands go numb, they are “just right”. Moisture-wicking microfibre interior for the perfect level of insulation. They have added Tech-thread to the braking finger to keep you connected to all electronic devices.
We have been running these now the cold weather has hit us in the UK, the comfort and perfect level of insulation is awesome so you don’t feel like you have that bulky winter riding glove. You can concentrate soley on shredding and getting sideways in the slop!
Ride 100 Percent Brisker Cold Weather Winter Glove Features:
– Material: 88% Nylon, 12% Polyester
– Perforated single-layer palm improves comfort while reducing bunching
– 3mm thick padded foam thumb overlay protects against blisters
– Airprene cuff provides protection and breathability
– Silicone coated application tab ensures easy slip-on
– Polymesh backhand improves fit over knuckles and increases airflow
– Trek-Dry finger gussets enhance mobility and wick away moisture
– Silicon printed palm graphics improve grip and lever traction
– Direct-inject logo completes the factory look
How To Determine Your Glove Size
To find out your glove size, measure (inches/Cm) around your hand with a tape measure across your palm. You should use your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.