Sealskinz Dragon Eye MTB Gloves
These are the Sealskinz Dragon Eye MTB Gloves.
Sealskinz is known for having the best waterproof socks, gloves and even hats in the world and still do! This is a brand we have known for a long time and experience ourselves along with friends.
The gloves and socks are what we have experienced and we had a few little niggles with them and my first question to our rep was, does the inner liner pull out when you pull your hands out? Straight up he said “it sorted” which it was, they now use an Anti-slip technology to eliminate line movement and pull out on the Dragon Eye road glove and while rectifying the annoying niggle we had it also improved the fit of the glove which is a bonus!
Down to the more technical aspects of the Sealskinz Dragon Eye MTB Glove, its lightweight, flexible, close fitting and hard-wearing waterproof glove which offers maximum comfort and dexterity. The thin durable AX Suede Quattro palm provides fantastic control and durability. Created for MTB cycling to provide ultimate performance.
This is a great glove and Sealskins best selling glove out the range! We had the previous models to these and its the go-to glove for most even if it’s not road cycling, could be dog walking, hiking etc…
Sealkinz Dragon Eye MTB Glove Features
– 100% Waterproof
– Comfort and wear resistance – Highly durable synthetic suede palm
– Ultimate control – Zero padding
– Added dexterity – Close-fitting, pre-curved fingers & laminated Stretch Lycra on back of hand and Lycra finger fourchettes
– Increased movement – Articulated knuckle area
– Tricot Suede wiper on thumb for a multitude of uses
– No liner pull-out – Features anti-slip liner technology
– Dexterity, increased grip and control – Improved thumb crotch design
– Rubber pull tab making it easier to get on
– Increased grip on fingers – Silicone print on index and middle fingers
How to work out your glove size:
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:-
Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches (your left if you are left-handed and your right if you are right-handed)
The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove
Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!