Sealskinz Halo All Weather Cycle Glove
Customers looking for the best all weather cycle glove, look no further!
Be safe, be seen is what these gloves are all about. Due to Sealskinz using a powerful triple LED light which is integrated into the back of the hand of a lightweight performance three layer glove. This will create great visibility especially at junctions with cars coming from the side.
Since Sealskinz started they have always made sure to design with comfort, supreme quality and as a result, they now have the best water proof glove range on the market!
Finally the Sealskinz Halo all weather cycle glove is designed to provide excellent grip and dexterity for conditions where waterproof breathable performance and added visibility in low light are required, making them suitable for a multitude of conditions and cycling disciplines.Totally waterproof, breathable and windproof as expected for a winter riding glove.
Sealskinz Halo All Weather Cycle Glove Features
– Soft, durable synthetic suede palm with foam pressure point padding for increased grip and comfort
– Anti-slip technology to eliminate liner movement and pull out
– PU wiper on thumb for a multitude of uses
– Fully machine washable to ensure they remain looking great for longer
– Extended stretch cuff for additional warmth and soft touch Velcro closure for a secure, comfortable fit
– Feature on index finger and thumb allows use of touchscreen devices
– Halo LED system emits a bright light for added security when riding
– 3 settings delivering up to 200 hours run time
– Lithium Cell 3v CR2032 battery
– Reflective branding to increase visibility in low light conditions
– Thermal Rating 3
How to work out your glove size:
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:-
Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove
Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!