Sealskinz MTB Mid Mid Hydrostop Socks
Sealskinz socks offer our customers warmth, dry feet and performace due to them featuring Hydrostop! which is designed specifically for MTB and they offer a perfect balance of warmth and breathabilty to keep you riding all day.
The Sealskinz MTB Mid Mid Hydrostop socks have had a few changes. Most important one is that you now don’t get water ingrees in the socks due to the Hydrostop silicone free elastic taping at the cuff of the sock.
Sealskinz have also added in the hand linked toe closure for you so it creates a flat seam to prevent any rubbing at the toes, while also adding performance by adding padding at the heel, toe and footbed to absorb shock and guard agaisnt pressure from your shoes and friction.
You will never realise how much of a difference a decent pair of socks like the Sealskinz MTB hydrostop socks make until you try them out. They become an essential part of your winter riding kit.
Sealskinz MTB Mid Mid Hydrostop Socks Features
– Mid weight, mid length sock offering a perfect balance of warmth and breathability
– Constructed with our proprietary Stretchdry waterproof, breathable and windproof technology
– Hydrostop silicone free elastic taping provides a barrier to water ingress
– Merino wool lining for moisture control and comfort
– Elasticated ankle and insteps offer support and a comfortable fit
– Y-gore heel construction provides a secure comfrotable fit
– Hand linked toe closure, creates a flat seam to prevent rubbing
– Padded heel, toe and footbed absorb shock and guard against pressure and friction, reducing the risk of blistering
– Thermal Rating 3
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit sock or overshoe, please ensure you pick the same size in relation to your shoe.
For example if you are a size 7 shoe (UK) you will require a medium sock or overshoe.