Troy Lee Designs Moto Short
The classic Troy Lee Designs Moto Short has had a makeover and redesign but keeping some of the attributes they were know for. The Moto short now uses 96% nylon/4% spandex construction with a reinforced material covering the saddle area for durability.
Troy lee have now added a water resistant polyurethane coating to the 2018 Moto shorts to keep the showers and mud at bay. Even though they have overhauled the design on the Troy Lee Moto shorts it still retains the loose, relaxed fit with a longer length to predecessor.
The overhaul has seen some great features like the laser perforated panels in the crotch and throughout upper sections of the shorts in sweat zones for great ventilation and cooling airflow.
One of the main features on the new Troy Lee Moto shorts that stayed is the cargo pockets featuring two pockets on the side of the legs and while having three zipper pockets on the left, right and rear of the waistband.
Troy Lee Designs Moto Short Features
– 96% nylon/4% spandex construction with water resistant polyurethane coating
– Reinforced material covering saddle area for improved durability
– Overhauled design still retains the loose, relaxed fit and longer length of its popular predecessor
– Laser perforated panels in crotch and throughout upper section of shorts in sweat zones for cooling airflow
– Soft waffle mesh at lower back for comfort and ventilation
– Multiple zippered pockets including left- and right-side cargo pockets, as well as pockets on the left, right and rear of waistband
– New side waist adjusters fold toward the rear, discreetly concealing side waist pockets
– Single low-profile snap button enclosure with Velcro backing and zipper fly
– Understated styling accents include reflective TLD badge logo on lower left leg and large tone-on-tone TLD signature logo on rear right leg