Deity Speedway Carbon Handlebars
For DEITY, speed motivates us in everything we do and is certainly the inspiration for the all-new Deity Speedway Carbon Handlebars.
What is speed? In a physical sense, speed is the rate at which someone or something is able to operate, or the distance traveled per unit of time. But to most of us, speed is a feeling, an exhilarating edge of your seat rush! And for many of us, it is an obsession, a deep emotional charge that makes your hands sweat, heart race and leaves you hungry for more.
Built for the most demanding and brutal conditions in the world with only one goal at hand… insane, mind-numbing speed. Not only do all DEITY carbon handlebars beat every other bar on the market in strength, but they are also specifically refined to allow the rider to push the limits while maintaining complete control.
At 810mm wide with a 30mm rise, this 35mm bore handlebar is impressively responsive and comfortable at the same time. We’ve found the sweet spot that absorbs maximum vibration, chatter and impact while maintaining the stiff reactive feeling that allows you to dance on the edge of catastrophe, ever-increasing your need for speed.
Deity Speedway Handlebars Features:
– Oversized 35mm Bore Carbon Handlebar
– Designed for DH / Enduro / All Mountain
– Developed and designed exclusively with our own in house DEITY molds
– Unidirectional Carbon Construction
– Damping properties reduce hand fatigue
– 30mm Rise
– 810mm Width
– 9-degree bend x 5-degree upsweep
– The ultimate combination of Strength, Weight, and Ride Quality
– Textured non-slip stem clamping surface
– Textured grip ends for added bite
– The strongest 35mm Downhill / Enduro Carbon Handlebar on the market!
– Available in Matte Unidirectional Black Carbon with Stealth, Chrome, White, Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Turquoise and Bronze Graphics
– Recommended MAX Torque Spec range (4 – 4.5 Nm)
– Backed by a 2-year Limited Warranty and a Lifetime Crash Replacement Plan
– Weight: 245 grams