Giro Chamber 2 MTB Cycling Shoe
The Giro Chamber 2 MTB Cycling Shoes bring the best aspects of their EWS and DH World Cup-winning Chamber™ Shoes.
Secure fit, water-resistant reinforced microfiber upper and incredibly durable construction with a full Vibram® Megagrip™ rubber outsole – and steps up with a 10mm cleat setback thanks to feedback for our athletes especially Aaron Gwin.
More setback allows you to position the pedals further back under the arch of the foot to reduce fatigue and enhance positioning for technical terrain and the benefits are really noticeable.
The internal shank has also been updated with a Tri-Mold construction that optimizes stiffness and flex for each zone of the foot. The result is a new level of performance that’s better from top to bottom, with the right amount of flex for uphill pushing, incredible pedaling efficiency and a better connection to the pedals.
The only downfall of the first Chamber edition was they were a little on the heavy side
Giro Chamber 2 MTB Cycling Shoes Features
– Water-resistant breathable microfiber
– Laced closure with top power strap
– Rubber toe and heel reinforcements
– Rockprint™ details for enhanced durability
– Full Vibram® Megagrip™ high-traction lugged outsole
– Tri-Molded SPD®-compatible shank w/10mm setback (vs standard Giro MTB Shoe)
– Optimized EVA Midsole enhances pedal feel and cushioning
– Flexible forefoot zone for walki
– Molded DH EVA Footbed with arch support
– 510 grams (size 43)