Hope Tech Pro 4 Boost Rear Hub
The Hope Tech Pro 4 Boost Rear Hub has proven its reputation for being bulletproof quality time and time again with the best sealing and reliability in the business.
Hope Tech Pro 4 Hubs are no different, From their very first Ti-glide hubs launched back in 1993 they have had a reputation for producing some of the most durable and high quality hubs on the market. This attention to detail has been carried into the new Pro 4 hub range as they are a direct development of the successful Pro 2 EVO.
- 11 speed compatible
- Sealed Stainless Steel cartridge bearings
- Hub shell machined from a single forged aluminum billet
- Standard 6 bolt disc fitting
- 4 Pawl ratchet system with 44 tooth engagement (8.2 deg)
- Larger spoke flange to enable stiffer wheel builds
- Unsurpassed reliability
- Available in 148 x 12mm thru axle
Custom Built Wheels
If you’re thinking of a custom built wheelset rather than hopes in-house wheels then email us at email@example.com or just give us a call on 01243 698689 for more info.
Hope Tech Pro 4 Boost Rear Hub Tech Specs
- Specifically designed for 148 x 12mm frames with hub flanges move outboard 3mm compared to standard Pro 4 rear hub increasing complete wheel stiffness
- Available Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Purple and Orange
- Available in 28, 32 and 36 hole drillings
- Machined from forged 2014 T6 Aluminium billet
- Conversions are available for 141 x QR and 148 x 12mm
- Supplied with freehubs to suit 10/11spd Shimano, Sram XD or Hope cassette
- Aluminum or steel Shimano freehub body options
- Weight: 311g (36 holes, Shimano)
Triple cavity construction offers excellent strength, yet keeps the weight low.
As with all Hope Tech stuff they are CNC’d and anodised in 6 different colour ways to give you a the best chance of matching your dream build or your current pride and joy.
Hubs are normally ordered in and will take 3-5 Working Days to be Delivered.