Troy Lee Designs A1 Youth Helmet
The trail beckons with the all-new Troy Lee Designs A1 Youth helmet from Troy Lee Designs. Ready to conquer any ride, the A1 leads the way with 16 large air vents and the innovative MIPS® system to go along with its EPS liner for outstanding impact protection.
With all-mountain performance and safety in a youth-specific shell size, the A1 goes where no youth mountain bike helmet has gone before.
Head injuries are one of the most talked about subjects in MTB right now. Protecting yourself and your little ripper with the best helmet protection has got to be the number one priority when heading out for a shred.
Troy Lee Designs A1 Youth Helmet Features:
– Industry leading designs and safety in a youth specific size
– MIPS – Multi-Directional Impact Protection System for industry leading protection against angled impacts
– EPS impact liner maximizes impact protection while minimizing weight
– Aerospace filament-reinforced shell
– Innovative break-away visor screws help reduce the likelihood snagging during a crash
– 16 port hi-flow cooling system both pulls and pushes air for maximum ventilation
– Ultra-plush quick-dry comfort liner is both removable and washable for long-term comfort
– Adjustable, cam-lock strap dividers allow customized for different head shapes and riding styles
– Sizing: 48-53cm
– 3 year warranty
– CPSC 1203, CE EN 107B, AS/NZS 2063 certified