Troy Lee Designs D3 Fibrelite Helmet
Now this is awesome! Troy Lee Designs D3 Fibrelite. This has been long overdue and we are so glad its now here. Perfect for the privateer or simply if you aren’t fussed about the small amount of extra weight.
Troy lee have now changed that out of date D2 helmet to run in line with the same styling as the D3 composite and Carbon. Now called the fibrelite due to being a lightweight fibreglass shell carrying the many of the same features as the carbon and composite models.
The consumer and I think i speak for a lot of people wanted the D3 because its the nicest looking helmet on the market packed with tonnes of safety features and rad styling. The only problem was they couldn’t always afford the price tag. Now only £200 you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.
Cooling ventilation stays the same as its family members with 20 high flow intake ports and 6 exhaust vents. As with all the D3 helmets the liners are removable and washable with unrivalled comfort to any other helmet. We have a saying here at D&D Cycles, “once you get a D3 you never go back”. If you know, you know!
Introducing the Troy Lee Designs D3 Fibrelite to the family means even more styles to choose from. A weight of 1225g isn’t a penalty to pay when purchasing the cheaper D3 fibrelite.
As always the Troy Lee Designs D3 Fibrelite exceeds bicycle certifications: ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15 even in the entry level Fibrelite D3.
Troy Lee Designs D3 Fibrelite Features
– Entry-level D3 model retains premium features at low price point
– Lightweight fiberglass shell construction for overall helmet weight of 1225 grams
– Efficient aerodynamics developed from wind-tunnel tests
– Cooling ventilation system from 20 high-flow intake ports and 6 exhaust vents
– Exquisite fit from specially-sized contoured 3D cheekpads
– Padded interior liner is removable and washable
– Includes TLD drawstring helmet sock
– Exceeds bicycle certifications: ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15
– Not intended for use with motorized vehicles