Wolf Tooth Components Remote Lever
The Wolf Tooth Components Remote Lever has been out for some time now and the feedback has been amazing for such a simple product, and now that the Wolf Tooth Components light action remote lever ticks those boxes that original design didn’t. The new light action lever has a longer lever arm making it easier to activate your cable operated post, whether the post mechanism is stiff or a thumb injury has hindered you, this lever will solve the issue.
“Standard Wolf Tooth Lever fitted to our Production Privee Shan No5 Demo Bike”
– Up Front cable fixing: The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. Simply secure cable at seat post using a standard barrel or cable clamp and route to the bar for a significant reduction in installation time and frustration.
– Large-diameter ball-bearing pivot: An industry first, the ReMote LA uses a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation.
– Cable-kind clamp: A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
– Low-profile, Light Action lever: The ReMote LA lever sits close to the bar, minimizing the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals.
– Integrated cable adjustment: The ReMote LA’s solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters.
– Breakaway axle pivot: Crashes are bad, but expensive crashes are worse. That’s why the ReMote features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash. Replacement axles are inexpensive and readily available here.
– High-traction lever: A machined surface ensures that control is not lost- even in the worst of conditions.
– Broad compatibility: The ReMote LA has been tested and is recommended for use with Thomson, Fox Transfer, RaceFace, Easton, and 9point8 cable-actuated dropper posts.
– Made in the USA: Wherever the capabilities exist, Wolf Tooth is committed to domestic manufacturing. From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA.