Sealskinz Neoprene Gloves
These are Sealskinz neoprene gloves. They are a great asset to your road rides in the winter when its bitterly cold outside but dry. The neoprene blocks out the wind chill and keeps in the warmth. No more numb fingers!
They also provide an extended cuff on the Sealskinz neoprene gloves to overlap with your sleeves as a result this keeps the warmth in from your body to your hands.
Not only do they keep your hands warm in below freezing temperatures but they also provide a great fit and comfort using a fabric backed inner for next-skin-comfort, while the high stretch neoprene makes for a secure, precise, comfortable fit.
In addition the Sealskins Neoprene gloves use a chevron silicone gripper pattern on fingers and palm providing flexibility and comfort along with excellent grip performance for control on the bar.
Sealskinz Neoprene Gloves Features
– Neoprene to keep your hands warm
– Chevron printed silicone grip pattern on fingers and palm for increased grip
– Extended cuff for added thermal protection
– Roll top finger construction for precise control and dexterity
– Fabric backed inner for next-to-skin comfort
– High stretch neoprene for a secure and comfortable fit
– Reflective branding and Hi Visibility option available to increase visibility in low light conditions
– Thermal Rating 1
How to work out your glove size:
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:-
Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove
Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!