Production Privee Shan GT
This is PP’s BRAND NEW Production Privee SHAN GT 29″ Hardtail that has been made compatible with the ever growing 650b / 27.5 + Tyre/wheel size boasting tyre clearance for up to a 2.8″ Tyre for serious fun and superior traction, ideal for high speed and long distance riding with comfort and style all in one frame.
So why has Production Privee added a New frame to their range ? Simple! While the Shan is aimed at Aggressive riders going to Bike parks all over the UK, racing Enduro’s and Downhill events. Then there’s the Oka supporting the more chilled out xc / trail rider who wants to ride up and down the mountains and hills all day long with little sacrifice.
There is a gap there, A bike is needed for long riding days, Enduros, Aggressive Trails, Bike Parks and Bike Trips.
With the Shan GT you get all this capability along with the Performance, Comfort and Safety needed to make it a trail shredding machine. This is why their new frame is a Grand Tourer, that’s why this frame has owned the well-deserved name: SHAN GT.
The SHAN was a great success all around the world thanks to its fresh geometry and their all-new KTP flex system that brings grip and comfort to the rear triangle like no other bike on the market. Now with the option of 29″ or 27.5 / 650B+ tires, the SHAN GT is a far more comfortable, capable and more tolerant through rough terrain whilst still being as fast Usain Bolt!
The Brand New Production Privee Shan GT will be available in 4 fresh never seen before colour ways all taking their Influential schemes from GT Cars of the 1970-1980’s. Two of these frames will be available in November whereas the other two will follow in February.
First up will be the SHAN GT 935 Taking its inspiration from the Porsche 935 K3, Team Garretson. Le Mans, 1982 GT Car.
Porsche 935 K3 Team Garretson, Le Mans 1982.
Joining the 935 will be the All-new SHAN GT 962 Taking its form from the 1982 Porsche 962 Rothmans Team Car.
Inspired by the 1982 Porsche 962 Rothmans.
SHAN GT Key Features
- With a 29″ you are able to run a 120mm to 140mm fork with a maximum tyre width up to 2,5”
- With a 27.5 / 650B+ you are able to run a 140mm to 160mm fork with a maximum tyre with of 2.8″
- The new yoke system called KTP+ allows the new shan to keep shorter chainstay, maximum rear tiye clearance, better pedaling efficiency and more grip and comfort from the rear end
- The new frame also has stealth seat post routing
- Rear wheel spacing is now updated to Boost 148 as standard (12x148mm rear)
- A bottle cage mount will be mounted to the bottom of the down tube
- Seat post size stays the same 30.9mm as previous.
Both these frames are available to Pre Order Now for delivery in November, hurry as these are sure to be popular as are all the other Frames Production Privee bring to the UK Market.
Instagram – dd_cycles
Facebook – D&D Cycles
Snapchat – dd_cycles
Twitter – @ddcyclesuk