Deity Compound V2 Pedals
These entry level Deity Compound V2 Pedals are an amazing value with unbelievable performance! Built on the same internal system as our retired Decoy pedal and all new Black Kat pedal. T hePedals are fully serviceable with sealed bearings and cromo pins and spindle.
These pedals beg you to challenge them as they continue to perform hassle-free for as long as you let them. Not only will they surprise you with durability, but the colored composite pedal body never fades or shows wear as the color runs throughout to deliver a fresh pedal day in and day out. Give the value-packed Deity Components Compound V2 Pedals a try and see why you’ll be back to try out our top tier acclaimed DEITY pedal designs, the BLACK KAT, BLADERUNNER, and TMAC!
Deity Compound V2 Features
– Incredibly lightweight Injection Molded Nylon Fiber Composite Body
– Replaceable Cr-mo Pins
– Super thin profile
– DU bushing and double micro sealed bearing system
– Not the average plastic disposable pedal…the Compound pedals are fully sealed, rebuildable, thin, and offer the same grip as a traditional aluminum pedal
– Nylon Fiber blend does not get hung up on rocks or ledges
– Brilliant design for all genres of riding…from DH, DJ, Street, and even All MTN
– Nylon fiber body does not shatter like cheap polycarbonate pedals
– Featuring black spindles and laser graphics on ano end caps
– Exclusive to DEITY in the USA at a price no one can beat
– Available in Black, Orange, Green, Red, Light Blue, White, and Purple
– Weight: 339 grams