Galfer 180 x 2mm MTB Disc Wave Brake Rotor
The Galfer 180 x 2mm MTB Disc Wave Brake Rotor uses Galfer’s “Disc Wave®” technology which represents the best example of research and development by Galfer. Laser-cut, stainless steel, and high carbon content. There is a direct application of competitive technology for any user. Direct replacement system that does not require brackets or any extra parts, it bolts just like a stock disc would.
Main features and advantages include:
– Thickness disc: 2.0mm
– Good for all kinds of use: XC, Enduro, DH, Bike Trial, Cyclocross, Road, etc.
– High-efficiency in dry and wet conditions.
– Anti-corrosion treatment.
– Aesthetic and performance improvement thanks to the GALFER “Disc Wave®” design.
– High-temperature resistance (high carbon steel brake track)
– Less weight on the cycle parts.
– Noise and vibration-free.
– Powerful, progressive, and modular braking.