Hope Tech Pro 4 Boost 110mm Front Hub
The Hope Tech Pro 4 Boost 110mm Front Hub has proven its reputation for being bulletproof quality time and time again with the best sealing and reliability in the business.
Hope Tech Pro 4 Hubs are no different, From their very first Ti-glide hubs launched back in 1993 they have had a reputation for producing some of the most durable and high quality hubs on the market. This attention to detail has been carried into the new Pro 4 hub range as they are a direct development of the successful Pro 2 EVO.
- Sealed stainless Steel cartridge bearings
- Hub shell machined from forged aluminium billet
- Standard 6 bolt disc fitting
- Larger spoke flange to enable stiffer wheel builds
- Unsurpassed reliability
- Available in both standard 15mm, 20mm and Torq end cap options
Custom Built Wheels
If you’re thinking of a custom built wheelset rather than hopes in-house wheels then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just give us a call on 01243 698689 for more info.
Hope Tech Pro 4 Boost 110mm Front Hub Specs
- Hub flanges are moved outboard 5mm compared to the standard 100m front hub to increase wheel stiffness
- Available Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Purple and Orange
- Available in 28, 32 and 36 hole drillings
- Machined from forged 2014 T6 Aluminium billet
- Conversions available for QR, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 20mm, Torq and Boost
- Weight: 188g (32h option)
- **Note**Boost 110mm front hub uses a different, wider hub body compared to the standard 100mm Pro 4 front hub .
Triple cavity construction offers excellent strength, yet keeps the weight low.
As with all Hope Tech stuff they are CNC’d and anodised in 6 different colour ways to give you a the best chance of matching your dream build or your current pride and joy.
Hubs are normally ordered in and will take 3-5 Working Days to be Delivered.