Nukeproof Horizon CL Clipless Pedal
Nukeproof designed and developed the Nukeproof Horizon CL Clipless pedal to meet their exacting standards. Taking input and influence from Nukeproofs elite athletes including; Matti Lehikoinen and Mike Jones.
The New CL pedals take inspiration from Nukeproofs ultra successful Horizon Pro pedal. Developed featuring their unique platform, offering confidence inspiring feel with a secure easy engagement mechanism.
The cleat system is unique to Nukeproof, but does also support SPD devices. Pedals will be supplied with a cleat offering +4 degrees float, with an +8 degrees cleat available separately
Nukeproof Horizon CL Clipless Pedal Features
– Available in 2 body sizes CL (Larger) CS (smaller)
– Available in Black, Red, Blue and Copper
– Proven axle system- 2 x high quality DU bushings & 4 x sealed cartridge bearings (Per Pair)
– Cold forged T1- 6061 alloy body with CNC finishing
– Low profile contoured chassis with optimised leading edge
– Side Support Platform
– Dual Engagement Mechanism
– SPD compatible
– Ti Axle option available