ORDER IN ONLY
Production Privee Oka 27 Classic
The OKA is intended for 120-140mm front travel fork. In order to offer a better pedalling efficiency the seat tube angle is at 73.5º and the top tube is longer compare to the SHAN. We noticed that the majority of the All Mountain riders use a 70mm or 90mm stem on their bike to be more comfortable while pedalling. As everybody knows, a bike is much more fun and easy to handle with a shorter stem. That’s why the top tube is 10mm longer on the OKA compare to the SHAN, allowing to ride a short stem while having a perfect pedalling position.
The Production Privee Oka 27 Classic frame comes directly with 12x142mm hangers but the 10x135mm is still available as an extra. We have extra specific hanger kits to fit 26″ wheels while keeping a great geometry thanks to a specific offset. Available 10×135 and 12x142mm as well. Please note that with 26″ hanger kits, only a 140mm fork can be used, a 120mm fork will not make the geometry ideal even with the specific offset hangers.
– Brand new All Mountain/trail Frame
– For 650B/27,5″ wheels (26″ hanger kit in option)
– Fork 120 to 140mm
– TT 10mm longer compare to the SHAN.
– 73,5º seat tube angle for better pedaling efficiency.
– 67º head tube angle with 120mm travel fork.
– Weight 2490g size M
– Triple butted cromo 4130 JAPAN MCS SL
– ED black treated.
– Tapered Headtube, Press fit BB92, ISCG 05• Delivered with 12*142 hangers
– 10*135 and 26” hangers in option
– Two tone painting.
The Frame can be purchased on its own or can be purchased with a combo of the PP Axle &a Headset for an extra £50.