RRP ProGuard Bolt-On Mudguard
The RRP ProGuard Bolt-On is the first large direct-mount mudguard of its type. It offers outstanding protection from mud and sprays and provides a slick factory look thanks to not requiring zip ties or velcro straps to secure it in place.
The perfect guard for enduro or downhill racers and essential for weekend warriors looking for the very best protection whilst maximizing tire clearance and reducing the mud clogging issues seen with other mudguards of this style.
- 2 sizes: Standard offers high levels of protection. Mini is ideal for all year round mudguard offering good protection thats more descreet
- Easy to install or remove with no zip ties or velcro straps
- Height adjustability by 6mm and angle adjustability for better fit if needed via 2 tilt brackets supplied
- 2 Thick rubber pads on the sides protect your forks
- Matte textured finish with gloss highlights, plus sticker recess for easy fit and sticker protection
- Long front to sheild from high speed mud and spray
- Smaller turn down at front for better tyre clearance and to reduce mud blockages
- Long rear with flick design offers more protection especially during cornering
- Seal shield increases protection and extends fork service intervals
- Made with RRP’s unique polypropylene mix which gives great flexibility, durability and strength
- Standard: 130g, Mini: 104g
Designed to fit the following forks: Fox 32, 34, 36, 49 – Std or Boost (Won’t fit 40 in 26” or 27.5” without additional bracket). Marzocchi (Fox chassis versions only). Ohlins (All models). SR Suntour (All models).