Sealskinz Dragon Eye Road Gloves
These are the Sealskinz Dragon Eye Road Gloves.
Sealskinz is known for having the best waterproof socks, gloves and even hats in the world and still do! This is a brand we have known for a long time and experience ourselves a long with friends.
The gloves and socks are what we have experienced and we had a few little niggles with them and my first question to our rep was, does the inner liner pull out when you pull your hands out? Straight up he said “it sorted” which it was, they now use a Anti-slip technology to eliminate line movement and pull out on the Dragon Eye road glove and while rectifying the annoying niggle we had its also improved the fit of the glove which is a bonus!
Down to the more technical aspects of the Sealskinz Dragon Eye Road Glove, its lightweight, flexible, close fitting and hard-wearing waterproof glove which offers maximum comfort and dexterity. The thin durable AX Suede Quattro palm provides fantastic control and durability. Created for road cycling to provide ultimate performance.
This is a great glove and Sealskins best selling glove out the range! We had the previous models to these and its the go to glove for most even if its not road cycling, could be dog walking, hiking etc…
Sealkinz Dragon Eye Road Glove Features
– Totally waterproof, breathable and windproof
– Soft, durable AX Suede Quattro palm with zero padding to provide ultimate control and feel from the bike
– Anti-slip technology to eliminate liner movement and pull out
– Close-fitting, pre-curved fingers, laminated stretch material on back of hand for added dexterity
– Tricot wiper on thumb for a multitude of uses
– Improved thumb crotch design for greater dexterity giving increased grip and control
– Full machine washable to ensure they remain looking great for longer
– Pre-curved Velcro closure offers a secure, comfortable fit
– Suede pull on tab making it easy to get on
– Feature on index finger and thumb allows use of touchscreen devices
– Thermal Rating 3
How to work out your glove size:
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:-
Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove
Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!