Troy Lee Designs Air Gloves
The Troy Lee Designs Air Gloves feature a simple design that uses a mid-weight Lycra mesh upper that should prevent those awkward prom night sweaty hand sensation on the trail.
A 3D sonic welded rubber graphic that adds a simple and clean style to the upper.
the palm of the glove is made from single layer vented Clarino synthetic leather that provides a positive and form-fitting feel.
There’s silicone screen print throughout the palm and forefingers of the glove that increases traction on the handlebar and brake levers, and mesh Lyrca fourchettes tie the palm and upper mesh together.
– Silicone screen-printed graphic on palm for added traction on hand grip.
– Light and breathable lycra mesh material on back of hand for a cool comfortable fit.
– Vented .08 Clarino® palm panel for comfort, fit, and durability.
– Breathable airprene cuff.
– 3D sonic welded rubber (TPR) graphics add protection.
– 3D modified rubber (TPR) wrist closure for an adjustable and secure fit.
– Cool air-mesh lycra in fourchettes.
Troy Lee Designs Air Glove Reviews
Pinkbike.com – “After punishing these gloves for over two seasons now, the palm material has far exceeded my expectations”
Vitalmtb.com – “I’ve been through a bunch of gloves over the years and so far theserise to the top as my favorites.”
Transworld motocross Magazine – “The glove is supremely comfortable and no restrictive”