TROY LEE DESIGNS
Troy Lee Designs is a brand name that is synonymous with motocross and mountain biking. If you’ve been to a downhill mountain biking track there is a high chance you would of seen riders rocking the famous brand. They are one of the most recognisable names in mountain biking and it is clear to see why. Founded in 1981, they have been customising MTB helmets for over 30 years!
WHO IS TROY LEE?
Troy Lee is a California man born into a family that loved to race. Both his grandfather and his father raced motorbikes and to a high level as well! It was always going to be the way that Troy would end up involved in racing too. Instead of going the same way as the two previous generations, Troy ended up painting motorbike helmets in his parents garage for him and his friends. Fast forward three decades and TLD is the number one for custom paint jobs on helmets in the world. Many of the leading motorbike racing and cycling riders have worn his designs. Over the years Troy’s business has expanded into apparel,sportswear, premium protection and even accessories.
Troy Lee Designs Helmets
Troy Lee Stage Helmet
The TLD Stage Helmet is the next generation of full face helmet. It offers more protection, weighs less and in our opinion is way cooler than anything else that has come before it. The Troy Lee Stage Helmet weighs in at 690g for the medium making it the lightest helmet to date in it’s class.
- Polylite Shell construction with fibre reinforcement
- Dual Density EPS co-moulded with EPP combine to safely manage high and low-speed impact energy
- Polyacrylite injected chin bar with exoskeleton reinforcement
- 11 High Flow air intakes and 14 open core exhaust ports with deep max air flow internal channelling
- Fidlock magnetic buckle system
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain in certain crash scenarios
- X-static pure silver comfort liner delivers high performance odour protection and quick-dry moisture wicking
- Jawpad / low-profile cheekpads use Xstatic fabric and super soft interior surface for maximum comfort and breath-ability
- Integrated Anodised Aluminium / plastic breakaway hardware
- Wide Range / adjustable visor +- 40mm
- EPP lined chin bar for multi impact performance
- EXCEEDS CERTIFICATIONS: CPSC 1203, CE EN1078, ASTM F1952, ASTM F2032, and AS/NZS 2063-2008
- Weight: 690 grams (Size Medium/Large)
|Hat||6 3/4 – 7||7 1/8 – 7 3/8||7 1/2 – 7 7/8|
|Inch||21 3/8 – 22||22 3/8 – 23 1/4||23 5/8 – 24 3/8|
Troy Lee d3
The Troy Lee D3 helmet is the successor of the TLD D2 helmet. The D2 was well known for it’s world class design and functionality,which isn’t easy to beat but the D3 has done just that. The new model has added some functional improvements and included next generation safety devices upping the protection making this helmet top class for head protection. The D3 full-face helmet has a fiberlite composite shell which is a tough but also lightweight meaning you get the best of both worlds, it also has 20 vents keeping you cool in those hot days and washable inner pads that can be cleaned when you’ve been shredding and sweating it out. The colourways and styles this helmet comes in are in line with Troy Lee’s design style and there will be a helmet that is the perfect fit for you.
- Hi-flow multi-port ventilation
- Fiberlite composite shell
- Emergency release cheek pads
- Stainless steel hardware
- TLD drawstring helmet bag
- Weight: 1225 grams
Troy Lee a2
The Troy Lee A2 helmet is the result of TLD taking one of their most popular helmets; the A1 and taking it the next level… perfection. The A2 helmet is an incredible piece of work, with it’s reinforced shell liner and use of MIPS technology it offers a very high level of head protection.
- Aerospace filament reinforced shell liner
- Versatile lightweight all terrain design
- Dual density impact liner with co-moulded EPS and EPP providing safety at multiple impact velocities
- Mips rotational slip protection available
- 6 pressurising intake passages
- 7 rear vacuum vortex outlets
- Large front and rear air passages coupled with deep internal channelling for maximum airflow and cooling efficiency
- Multi-purpose cam-lock adjustable stabiliser with +-20mm movement (60mm horizontal/20mm vertical)
- Large eye port and side clearance for goggles or glasses
- Multiple glasses/goggle configurations
- Extra plush comfort liner with hydrolytic foam and x-static fabric for quick dry moisture wicking performance
- Fixed side strap anchors for a no fuss perfect fit every time
- Slimline flexible stabiliser arms
- Anodised aluminium hardware
- TLD ultra-breathable helmet bag with gear storage pouch included
- Accessory sticker kit and extra visor hardware included
- Covered by 3-year warranty
Troy Lee Designs Adidas
TLD Adidas Seeley Shoes
The TLD Adidas Seeley Shoes are a super limited edition collaboration which is the work of founder Troy working closely with Adidas to come up with these truly unique shoes.The two colourways Navy and Cyan are based around the TLD racing teams look and are iconic in the racing game. Both feature the TLD signature logo down the side of the adidas three stripes, the Cyan with a silver logo and the Navy with an orange logo.
Adidas Originals and TLD decided to use the Seeley shoe as the base because of its design. The Seeley has it’s routes in skate and riding so has been built from the ground up to offer the durability needed in these sports but also the comfort. If you throw in how good these shoes look as well then you know you’re on to a winner.
Limited Edition run
Canvas upper built to be resistant to abrasion for extra durability
Herringbone Tread on a vulcanised rubber sole
Troy Lee Design Jerseys
Troy Lee Designs Skyline Jersey
The Troy Lee Designs Skyline Jersey came out in 2018 and instantly became a best seller. This jersey is made from a recently developed environmentally sound poly-spandex mix that is environmentally sustainable. It comes in styles and colourways riders love with a fit that is comfy and relaxed.
TLD were the first in the mountain bike industry to use the environmentally sustainable Bluesign® certified approved fabric.
- Relaxed fit mountain bike jersey
- 92% Polyester/8% Spandex®
- Moisture-wicking for quick drying
- Weighing on 140 grams
Troy Lee Designs Shorts
Troy Lee Skyline Short
The Troy Lee Skyline Shorts have been TLD’s best selling shorts to date and for good reason. They are some of the most durable shorts on the market, they look awesome and everyone who has ever worn them will tell you how comfortable they are. They are made with moisture wicking fabric, that soaks up sweat extremely quickly and have the same relaxed, loose feel that Troy Lee is known for.