Hope Tech F20 Flat Pedals
Hope now manufactures almost every part for a bicycle including hubs, brakes, headset, stems, bottom brackets, lights and now the Hope Tech F20 Flat Pedals. The only major part left to develop is the actual frame, which may be happening in the not too distant future.
All parts are proudly manufactured in Hope’s Barnoldswick factory which is a true state of the art facility. They have almost 100 staff operating the factory 24-7, running the 55 CNC machines, anodising the individual components and hand assembling the finished parts. Manufacturing all products on site gives Hope total control on quality and delivery schedules.
Hope Tech F20 Pedals Features
– Pedals feature a fully CNC machined platform out of 2014 T6 aluminium with anodised finish
– The axle is made of high strength Cr-Mo, heat treated and plated
– The platform is slightly concave in shape to give maximum support
– Each pedal uses a norglide bush and three cartridge bearings in a fully sealed chamber to give a long smooth life
– Replaceable pins per pedal provide excellent traction and grip. (Titanium pin option also available)
– Available in: black, silver, red, blue, purple and orange
– Weight: 390g per pair
Hope Tech F20 Flat Pedals Spec
- Replaceable Hollow pins offer amazing grip
- Axle is high strength Cr-Mo, heat treated and plated
- Pedal platform is CNC machined with a slight concave for stability
- Pedals run on three cartridge bearings and a norglide bush for smooth long term durability
- Available in: black, silver, red, blue, purple and orange
- Weight: 390g per pair
Most Pedals are in stock but if they need to be ordered it will take 3-5 Working Days to be Delivered.