Finally! Orbea has hit the nail on the head with a completely redesigned Wild E-Bike giving you the sleek looks & design with an aggressive enduro geometry almost identical to the Orbea Rallon.
There are an impressive 9 Models in the range consisting of 4 Carbon & 5 Hydroformed Alloy Frames all boasting a 1Kg weight save over previous Alloy Models on Competitors Carbon Equivalents.
Sleeker Battery Design
Using Bosch’s 500Wh & 625Wh Powertube Battery Orbea having finely integrated the long thin Battery into the downtube making it a cleaner less bulky frame design to the previous model.
Alloy or Carbon?
With Orbea’s intricate processes the Carbon & Alloy Frames have an almost identical finish due to polishing the Hydroformed Alloy. No large ugly welds are visible where you would expect them.
In true Orbea Style, selected models will have the option to go MYO and use Orbea’s custom paint scheme offering a bespoke style for your frame
Throughout the Range, Orbea has stayed true to fitting the best components for the price of the Bike. Shimano 12 Speed can be seen from the entry-level model all the way up to the top-spec being equipped with XTR. Brands such as DT-Swiss, Etherteen, Raceface, Shimano, Fox & Rockshox all play parts in making these builds insanely good value for money!
How Much & When Can I Get One?
- Orbea Wild FS H30 – £3999 (Alloy Frame, 500Wh)
- Orbea Wild FS H25 – £4299 (Alloy Frame, 625Wh)
- Orbea Wild FS H20 – £4699 (Alloy Frame, 500Wh)
- Orbea Wild FS H15 – £4899 (Alloy Frame, 625Wh)
- Orbea Wild FS H10 – £5299 (Alloy Frame, 625Wh)
- Orbea Wild FS M20 – £5299 (Carbon Frame, 625Wh)
- Orbea Wild FS M10 – £5999 (Carbon Frame, 625Wh)
- Orbea Wild FS M-Team – £6999 (Carbon Frame, 625Wh)
- Orbea Wild FS M-LTD – £7899 (Carbon Frame, 625Wh)
Orbea Wild FS Reviews:
For more details on ant of these bikes contact us on:
Tel: 01243 698689